Return to Genesis
The Temptation and Fall of ManEdit
1 whoa the snake ah, jin rabak sia, more cunning then all the animal in the garden eh!. And he say to the woman, "God really say you cannot eat from every tree in the garden meh?"
2 Den the woman tell the snake, "He say can eat fruit from the garden tree lah;3 but den the fruit from the middle tree, God say, "You cannot eat that one hor, cannot touch also, otherwise confirm die"
6 So when the woman saw the tree was good to eat, also steady (swee swee), (and also make you smart), she pluck the fruit and eat lor. She also give to her husband and he also eat.7 (Den their eyes both open, and they knew that they naked; and they sew fig leaves together and make themselves some clothes.)
8 Den dey hear the sound of the Lord God walk here walk there in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his taitai siam from the Lord God among the trees of the garden.
9 Den the Lord God call to Adam and ask him “Where you ah?”
10 So he said, "I hear Your voice in the garden, den I scared because I naked; I hide lor."
11 Den He say, "Who tell you you naked leh? You eat from the tree I tell you dun eat from isit?"
12 Den the man said, "Dat guniang You gave to be with me, she gib me from the tree, den I eat lor."
13 Den the Lord God tell the guniang, "What you do ah!?"
The guniang say, "The snake bluff me, so I eaten the fruit lor..."
14 So the Lord God say to the snake:
- "Because of what you do,
- You kena curse more than all the animal,
- You will crawl on your stomach,
- And you will eat dust,
- until your whole life finish.
15 : And I will make you
- and the woman become enemy,
- (And between your children and her children;
- He will use hand wack your head,
- And you will use your mouth wack his leg.)"
16 To the guniang He say:
- "I will make alot more pain when you give birth;
- In pain you give birth boy and girl;
- (Your desire shall be for your husband,
- and he will command and in charge of you.”)
17 He then tell Adam, "Because you listen to your taitai, and eat from the tree that I tell you 'don't eat from this and you eat':
- ("Cursed is the ground for your sake;)
- In dust you shall eat of it all the day of your life.
- |18=Both thorns and thistles shall produce to you,
- And you shall eat the herb of the field.
- |19=If you want to eat you must work until sweat jialat jialat.
- until you "up lorry!",
- For out of it you kena pluck;
- For dust you are,
- And to dust you confirm plus chop will go back.”)}}
20 Den Adam called his taitai's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living creatures.
21 Orso for Adam and his taitai the Lord God made tunics of skin, and give dem cloth to wear.
22 Den the Lord God say, "See lah, the man go become like one of Us, also know good and evil. And now, if he later eat fruit from tree of live, and live forever,.jialat la...” —23 therefore the Lord God kick him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken.24 So He kick out the orang; and He put angel in front of taman Eden, and a firery sword that turn left turn right, to block the way to the tree of life, in case Adam come back.
Comment: There are many level of Singlish. It will be more elegant to use acrolectal Standard Singapore English. So I updated to raise the standard a bit.
|← Previous||Next →||← Previous||Next →|
|Leviticus||Genesis 2||Genesis 4|